- Moody’s down grading of china’s sovereign debt from AA3 to A1
- June rate hike back to 80% dollar back in focus
- Crude API numbers draw of 1.500 mil posting modest gains in WTI
- UK on high terror alert
- Greek risk back on horizon for euro (longer term)
- Long: Euro, Gold and Crude,
- Shorts: Cable, AUD
Preferred trades today are short Cable and AUD because of the recent strength of the dollar with 80% rate hikes in back in focus. Also my short bias on the pound due to election and terror risks and also china downgrade with pressure on the Aussie over night.
Looking to trade long crude because of the draw in the API readings, looking forward to data later today.
Euro Long Idea
CL Long Idea
AUD Short Idea 1&2
Cable Short Idea