- API crude inventories draw of -8670
- Strong Australian numbers strong retail sales, AUD under performed due to Chinese data from.
- EU disusing a rethink of stimulus and fiscal policy.
- Chinese manufacturing PMI Data miss.
- UK May TV debate with Corbyn.
- YouGov poll, lead for conservatives even smaller.
- German PMI expected 59.4
- Euro PMI expected 57.0
- UK PMI expected 56.5
- US FOMC Member Powell Speaks
- US ADP Nonfarm Employment exp 185K
- Initial Jobless claims exp 239K
- US Manufacturing PMI exp 52.5
- US ISM Manufacturing Employment exp 52.8
- US ISM Manufacturing PMI exp 54.5
- US Crude Oil Inventories exp draw -2.517M
- Neutral US equities until data release – range play
- Neutral EUR Equities – range play
- Bullish on EUR – entry long bottom of the range
- Short Sterling – Entry short from pivot and yesterday high.
- Oil neutral until data, leaning on short bias.